Finally!
Yeah, yeah I know its been forever since I've updated. I'm very sorry. I am so bad at just sitting down and getting these done. I'll try to do better in the future.
We're all doing well out here in Utah. Kenzie is out of school for the summer, and that makes her amazingly happy. She doesnt have a whole lot of plans for this summer, mainly a lot of swimming and playing outside. She's wanting to go to bible camp again this summer, so I'm sure we'll enroll her in that.
Drew is doing good. Growing like a weed. At his last checkup he weighed 19 lbs, 3 oz and was 28 3/4 inches long. He's getting so big! He's starting to crawl now, which keeps me hopping every minute of the day. It's time to babyproof! He's starting to make alot more sounds, too. He'll sit on the floor and go "momomomomomomomom". It's so cute!
There really arent any big updates. Everything is pretty much the same day to day around here. The kids and I are in Phoenix this weekend with mom. We've had a really nice visit so far. Saturday we took the kids to the park where they had a blast playing and riding the train and looking at the ducks. We were supposed to have a picnic, but it just got to be too cold, so we brought the kids home and ate here. After we all napped and rested, we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's for supper. Kenzie and Ryan were so excited! Kenzie's been asking to go there for quite some time now, so this was a huge surprise for her. All four kids had a great time, and it was an excellant way for them to burn off some energy.
Today Joe and Sue are coming over for a cookout--should be here soon, actually. Joe and Karen took Ryan and Kenzito to church, and they should be home around three. It's going to be a nice relaxing night. I'm looking forward to it :) Tomorrow we'll be leaving Phoenix by noon, and heading home. It's nice to have a vacation, but its nice, too, to go home again.

Kenzie was a clown in her Kindergarten Circus.

My little gymnast

Playing TBall

I love this picture of Drew
I have so many more..I'm just going to make a post dedicated to pictures. :)
Enjoy these for now; love and miss you all!
Beth
We're all doing well out here in Utah. Kenzie is out of school for the summer, and that makes her amazingly happy. She doesnt have a whole lot of plans for this summer, mainly a lot of swimming and playing outside. She's wanting to go to bible camp again this summer, so I'm sure we'll enroll her in that.
Drew is doing good. Growing like a weed. At his last checkup he weighed 19 lbs, 3 oz and was 28 3/4 inches long. He's getting so big! He's starting to crawl now, which keeps me hopping every minute of the day. It's time to babyproof! He's starting to make alot more sounds, too. He'll sit on the floor and go "momomomomomomomom". It's so cute!
There really arent any big updates. Everything is pretty much the same day to day around here. The kids and I are in Phoenix this weekend with mom. We've had a really nice visit so far. Saturday we took the kids to the park where they had a blast playing and riding the train and looking at the ducks. We were supposed to have a picnic, but it just got to be too cold, so we brought the kids home and ate here. After we all napped and rested, we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese's for supper. Kenzie and Ryan were so excited! Kenzie's been asking to go there for quite some time now, so this was a huge surprise for her. All four kids had a great time, and it was an excellant way for them to burn off some energy.
Today Joe and Sue are coming over for a cookout--should be here soon, actually. Joe and Karen took Ryan and Kenzito to church, and they should be home around three. It's going to be a nice relaxing night. I'm looking forward to it :) Tomorrow we'll be leaving Phoenix by noon, and heading home. It's nice to have a vacation, but its nice, too, to go home again.
Kenzie was a clown in her Kindergarten Circus.
My little gymnast
Playing TBall
I love this picture of Drew
I have so many more..I'm just going to make a post dedicated to pictures. :)
Enjoy these for now; love and miss you all!
Beth

2 Comments:
Oh my goodness! Drew is a Jim clone! Too cute! Those baby blues are to die for!
And I love the picture of Kenzie doing her gymnastics. She looks very very limber! :)
Miss you!
By
Anonymous, At
10:02 AM
Oh my goodness. Looking at Drew's pictures now and the ones back in 2007...he has really grown! As far as what Kenzie is thinking...well...everybody watch your back!!! :)
Grandma S.
By
Anonymous, At
6:54 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home