October 26, 2007
Hello everyone!
I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, but things around here have been a little crazy, as I'm sure you can imagine. I'll keep this short, as I have a ton of pictures to post for you, but here is a quick update on our lives.
Kenzie is doing well in Kindergarten. She loves going to school every day, and her teacher has nothing but good things to say about her. She's getting really good at writing her letters and her name, and she's even starting to learn a little math (2+2=4 and so on)! Last week she went on her first field trip to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, and she had a blast!
Drew is doing well, too. This past Thursday marked his 6 week birthday. He's getting so big! He loves to be held by his big Sissy, and loves to hear her sing and read to him. We've finally gotten his sleep schedule to level out a bit, at least to where he is sleeping anywhere from 3-5 hours per night before his first feeding. This has made everyone a little happier, as we are all getting a little more sleep at night! On Nov. 13, his 2 month bithday, he is scheduled for his first shots.
There isnt much of an update for Jim and I. Everything is pretty much the same as it was last time I posted. We're quickly learning how to juggle two kids instead of just one, something that I struggled with the first few weeks of Drew's life. It was somewhat of an easier adjustment for Jim, for some reason. I had my 6 week check-up yesterday, and I am pleased to announce that I am 10 lbs lighter now than before I got pregnant. I'm hoping to keep that trend going.
I wont keep you waiting any longer. Here are the pictures.
Wednesday was Crazy Hair Day at school. Kenzie loved making her hair look like this!




These were taken at Kenzie's birthday party, on 10.13.07


The kids with their PawPaw

This was taken yesterday.

That's all of the pictures for now. I'm sure to have more soon! Hope you all are doing well.
Love--
Beth.
I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post, but things around here have been a little crazy, as I'm sure you can imagine. I'll keep this short, as I have a ton of pictures to post for you, but here is a quick update on our lives.
Kenzie is doing well in Kindergarten. She loves going to school every day, and her teacher has nothing but good things to say about her. She's getting really good at writing her letters and her name, and she's even starting to learn a little math (2+2=4 and so on)! Last week she went on her first field trip to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, and she had a blast!
Drew is doing well, too. This past Thursday marked his 6 week birthday. He's getting so big! He loves to be held by his big Sissy, and loves to hear her sing and read to him. We've finally gotten his sleep schedule to level out a bit, at least to where he is sleeping anywhere from 3-5 hours per night before his first feeding. This has made everyone a little happier, as we are all getting a little more sleep at night! On Nov. 13, his 2 month bithday, he is scheduled for his first shots.
There isnt much of an update for Jim and I. Everything is pretty much the same as it was last time I posted. We're quickly learning how to juggle two kids instead of just one, something that I struggled with the first few weeks of Drew's life. It was somewhat of an easier adjustment for Jim, for some reason. I had my 6 week check-up yesterday, and I am pleased to announce that I am 10 lbs lighter now than before I got pregnant. I'm hoping to keep that trend going.
I wont keep you waiting any longer. Here are the pictures.
Wednesday was Crazy Hair Day at school. Kenzie loved making her hair look like this!
These were taken at Kenzie's birthday party, on 10.13.07


The kids with their PawPaw
This was taken yesterday.
That's all of the pictures for now. I'm sure to have more soon! Hope you all are doing well.
Love--
Beth.

7 Comments:
Awwww....... they're so cute:) Glad to hear you're doing good and that things are going smoothe. Did I ever tell you how bummed I was about missing the girl's night when you were in IL? Come back and I'll try really hard to make it. Love you!
By
sarah, At
10:13 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
sarah, At
10:13 AM
The deleted comment was me. I accidentally published it twice.
By
sarah, At
10:15 AM
OK I tried to comment and it didn't work. So here's another try...
He is getting SO CUTE! I just can't believe it's already been 6 weeks...And Kenzie gets more and more beautiful each time I see her! I'm so glad things are going a little smoother for you with 2 instead of 1...I know it's not easy. And I'm so proud of you for losing 10 lbs! Keep it up.
I love you all!
By
Anonymous, At
12:40 PM
i love the crazy hair! she is so adorable. she looks a lot different with her hair off her face.
drew is so cute. i'm glad sleeping schedules are getting better for ya. i would not enjoy getting up though.
congrats on the 10 lbs. that's exciting! keep it up...
love ya tons and tons!
By
Anonymous, At
7:09 AM
Glad to hear all is going well :) They're both adorable!
By
Jupiter, At
7:20 AM
Awww, these pictures are so cute! I like Kenzie's crazy hair! I can't believe Drew is (now more than) six weeks old already! Lookin' good, you guys!
By
Anonymous, At
11:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home