The Johnson Family

Friday, August 31, 2007

New Beginnings

Hello everyone!


Kenzie had her first day of Kindergarten on Wednesday, and I thought I'd share some pictures from that day with you all.


So far, she loves Kindergarten. She starts asking when she can go to school around 7 am, and her class doesnt even begin until noon! She's only been to school two days so far, but her teacher says she's doing very well.

Enjoy the pictures!


P.S. Two weeks from yesterday (8-30-07) I'll be in the hospital having a baby!!! :)



3 Comments:

  • Wow how grown up she looks! How exciting to have her first day of school! Glad it went well! Good luck with the upcoming delivery! We will keep you in our prayers!

    By Blogger Karen and Joe, At 10:16 PM  

  • She is too cute! Glad everything went well and she enjoys it! Don't worry...that will go away with time... ha ha ha.
    The day is coming up! 10 days away and you will be having baby boy! Love you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:14 AM  

  • I can't believe she is old enough to go to school. She is such a cutie. I'm excited for the new one! Keep us updated! Love ya!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home