The Johnson Family

Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14, 2006

It looks like the tooth fairy will be paying a visit to Kenzie tonight:




She is so excited! Jim is picking up a sucker on his way home from work, and I think she'll probably get $.50 as well. How is it possible that this is the same little girl I brought home from the hospital almost 5 years ago?

Went camping with mom, Bryan, Joe, Karen, and Ryan this past weekend, and we had a lot of fun. I have pictures I can post from that, but I need to get up and start supper, so I dont have time right now.

Other developments:
Kenzie is no longer in dance class. She wasnt interested in it at all, so I took her out last Friday. She's still in gymnastics, though, and preschool should be starting up again soon, so she'll have plenty to keep her busy.

we got 3 more kids for the daycare today! 2 little girls, age 4 (she'll be 5 in October, just like Kenzie, so she'll probably end up being in Kenzie's kindergarten class), and age 7, and a little boy (or girl--not sure), age 6 months. We're looking to get more calls too, since school starts next week. Please pray that we do!

That's all for now. I'll be back at a later date with more updates!

Love you all,
Beth

2 Comments:

  • 50 cents! The currency exchange for the tooth fairy has fallen so low. I guess the bad economy has affected the tooth rewards too! What is this world coming too?
    Loved the pics.

    Joe

    By Blogger Karen and Joe, At 6:11 PM  

  • how cute! check out my blog...we have a new house! that's the new and exciting thing in my life. and robey got a new job...
    and leave a comment! :) lol

    By Blogger Angie, At 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home