December 2, 2007
Hello everyone! I dont have any big news to share, but I do have some pictures I thought you'd enjoy seeing. First, the pictures.

This was taken yesterday, at Kenzie's dance recital. She danced very well; she even brought tears to my eyes! We were all very proud of her!

Drew, at 2 1/2 months. Joe and Karen, do you recognize the outfit? It's the one you bought him! :)
Both kids with Santa.
Another one of Drew, enjoying his swing.
Kenzie and Ryan playing in the leaves.
Joe, Karen, and Ryan before they left to go on the ATVs.
and last but not least...
The proud PawPaw and Grandma of all these adorable kids!
I'll update again soon! Love--Beth
This was taken yesterday, at Kenzie's dance recital. She danced very well; she even brought tears to my eyes! We were all very proud of her!
Drew, at 2 1/2 months. Joe and Karen, do you recognize the outfit? It's the one you bought him! :)
Both kids with Santa.
Another one of Drew, enjoying his swing.
Kenzie and Ryan playing in the leaves.
Joe, Karen, and Ryan before they left to go on the ATVs.
and last but not least...
The proud PawPaw and Grandma of all these adorable kids!
I'll update again soon! Love--Beth

6 Comments:
Too cute as always! :)
By
Anonymous, At
5:05 PM
her dance recital picture reminds me of my gymnastic recitals. Those were always a ton of fun. She is so cute, Drew is too.
Love ya.
By
Anonymous, At
6:54 AM
Yes, by all means, we are as proud of our little brood as we look!! We are the luckiest, most blessed pawpaw and grandma in the world. Love you all!!!
Grandma S.
By
Anonymous, At
10:26 PM
I can't believe how much Drew looks like Jim! Take a picture of Drew with Jim's glasses and post it! Love all the pics!
By
Karen and Joe, At
10:17 PM
P.S. Sorry we didn't post a comment sooner, your email went to our spam box for some reason.
By
Karen and Joe, At
10:19 PM
I'm really good at gymnastics.....
By
sarah, At
4:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home